There’s nothing like a friendly smile to make a good first impression.
With that in mind, the staff at Front Street Animal Shelter in Sacramento, California, had a mission: to teach Riley the dog to smile sweetly as potential adopters walk by.
The result is one hilarious and adorable video.
You got this, Riley! We have a feeling you’ll be smiling your way into the hearts of a forever family any day now.
More on Vetstreet:
- Bo Obama’s Cutest Moments as First Dog
- Non-Verbal Boy and Deaf Dog Make Perfect Match
- Meet the Puppy Bowl XIII Lineup
- 7 Things to Know About Pet Adoption
- Browser the Library Cat Keeps Job for Life